Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays!




I just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday season! Our Christmas was wonderful and we are looking forward to the new year. Here are a few pics from Christmas morning. G-ma came over and made her signature Eggs Benedict (with a twist). We use Cheez Whiz instead of Hollandaise sauce! Very white-trashy, I know! It started when the kids were little and they didn't like the Hollandaise sauce, so we improvised! Now it is tradition and we wouldn't have it any other way! The boys look forward to having G-ma come over and make breakfast on Christmas morning.




Our Christmas dinner was amazing and we had a house full of family! I was so busy cooking and getting everything ready that I didn't snap one picture in the evening. Bummer. The prime rib was gorgeous! I guess you have to take my word for it tho!




I hope your holidays were amazing and that you are thankful for your blessings in life! More crafty stuff to come soon! Take care!




Susan

No comments: