Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Little Distracted...



I can't lie. I have been just a little distracted lately. I found out in mid-June that my oldest son was going to be a father! With that news came frenzied planning sessions with his bride-to-be and her mother about bridal showers, weddings, baby showers, and a whole host of other wonderful things.
With that being said, I cut back slightly on my classes at The Stamp Art Shoppe this session for a few different reasons, but one being so I had time for wedding preparations. I still have several to choose from and I hope I see you in class soon! I am also helping Sandy and Linda with The 12 Tags of Christmas Series during the month of December. If you haven't signed up, check it out! It should a fun holiday treat!
Most of my classes are filling up quickly, but there is still some room in some especially evening classes. I will tease you with a picture of my Spooky Greetings 2011 class and my Color Your World - Autumn class. Hope you can make it to one! www.thestampartshoppe.com
Susan

No comments: