Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pretty Papillon




Fall is most certainly here today! We have been hit with a huge storm! Unusual for us this time of year to have one so big! We have received over 2" of rain in our area! It has been a wee bit chilly at night and in the morning, but nice during the day until yesterday. The house felt sooo dark today while it was storming. It makes me want to turn on all the lights!


Okay so my dear friend, hosts a "Paper Play" group at her house once a month where my friends and I go to make cards and other projects. Last month she gave us a beautiful napkin and challenged us to use it on a card. The colors were so neutral and beautiful! I love how mine came out! I started out with a general idea of where I might put the napkin down and that was it. I was sure it would turn out lame. But I have to say once I got the papers down something kicks in and ideas just came to me! Note to self: Trust yourself! I love the new Rock Candy Distress Stickles that I used on the butterfly. So yummy! Enjoy the photo!


On a more personal note... We are heading in to week #6 of football season and we start our league games this week. I am very excited because we are 5-0 and our offense looks unstoppable! We have scored over 40 points every game! Go Thunder! Next week we host all 65 players and coaches at our home and with the help of four other families we will feed this brood! We are playing one of our rivals - Granite Bay. Wish me luck! I may be a bit quiet until that is behind me!


Well it is time to hit the hay and catch up on some missed sleep. I hope your week is filled with lots of stamping and paper crafting! I know mine will be!




Susan


No comments: