Thursday, October 29, 2009











Helloooo!




Wheww! Lots to share tonight! First here is a couple pics for you. The pics are of my project for Art Bytes at The Stamp Art Shoppe. Sandy is celebrating her anniversary of the store by hosting these fun mini classes. Mine is an accordion card for the holidays. You can put at least 3 pictures in it and write a little note or two to special family and friends. It is great for families to share pics and catch up. It will fit in a regular A2 envelope although you might need extra postage to mail it. I will be teaching two classes on Saturday November 7th one at 2 and one at 3. I hope you can join me for one! The classes are under $15 and will be 45 minutes or less.

Call Sandy at Stamp Art to sign up (916) 773-4378. You can also check out the website for more info on other classes. There are so many to choose from! They are filling up really fast so don't delay if you think you are interested.
Okay, enough business. My Varsity football guys are undefeated! 7-0 and they were televised on Comcast Sportsnet last week! It was a nail-biter! Tomorrow we play Oakmont at home and it should be a good game as well. Go Thunder! Our dinner went well last week. I think the boys enjoyed the enchiladas and the treats we made for them. I couldn't resist making a little candy holder to cheer them on to beat one of their rivals! They really appreciate those little things. My son told me that he had an awesome dinner this week as well - lasagne and garlic bread! Mmmm! Wish I was there!
Well, I must say goodnight. It has been a long hard week and I must rest so I can be at my cheering best for tomorrow's game!
Susan

No comments: