Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Home Sweet Home












Oh, it's good to be home! I missed my hubby, my kids and my doggies! Dave was a great Mr. Mom while I was gone and the boys stepped up and did their share as well. Thanks guys!
Cambria and SanSimeon were beautiful! We lucked out and had the best weather of theyear. It was sunny and in the 70's everyday with that lovely ocean breeze. My allergies totally cleared up while we were there!

The Stamp Art Shoppe delivered as expected! Sandy and Richele are so awesome! They did so much work to get this trip together. We made 7 projects and had goodie bags, baskets, surprise gifts, and door prizes throughout the weekend. Not to mention we went home with a ton of product left over from our projects. Mind blowing! If they ever do this again, you have to go!
The photos are a few of my favorite shots from the trip. The statues are from Hearst Castle. We visited there on Tuesday. Definitely a must see if you are in the area. It is beautiful! The beach photos are from the beach outside our hotel. The rest of the photos were shops in downtown Cambria that had cute displays and storefronts. I took so many photos! I am so thankful to have a good camera! After looking at my friend's pictures I spent the rest of the time on a photo hunt looking for things to photograph. I thought I lost my last group of photos because my memory card got accidentally erased! Action Cameras near SAS was able to recover them tho. Pheww! I wanted to cry when I thought they were gone. I spent a whole day cropping, printing and cutting out the photos! I am making my journal now, but I am not done yet. I'll post pictures soon.
I better get going! Have a lovely day!
Susan

No comments: