Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins!





















Last Saturday we went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm out in Wheatland. We joined Michele (Nick's girlfriend) and her family and had a great day. It was sunny and warm, just beautiful! I love photos from the pumpkin patch. The blue sky against the bright green and orange of the pumpkins is gorgeous! So I had to take lots of photos-193 to be exact!


These are a few of my favorites. I loved the photos of the flowers too. They had mums and roses and sunflowers all over the grounds. I took lots of photos of the kids too. They had so much fun. Michele's dad mentioned how funny it is that last year the Pumpkin Patch was "lame" but this year it is cool! The little lovebirds will do anything to spend time together now! I benefited from this bargain! I love the pumpkin patch!


Just had to show a picture of the little tag at the top of the page that I made one night. I was just playing around and it turned out cute. Hope you like it!
Gotta go for now! Have a good week!
Susan


No comments: