Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ideas for bunnies and eggs...











Good Morning, Bloggers! It's been awhile since I have blogged, sorry! I have just been busy with getting ready for classes and trying to keep up with orders from Etsy. I haven't been that busy, but busy enough to keep me packing, shipping and filling orders every couple of days. Life is good!
Have you ever seen something really cute and thought, "What would I use that for?" and then passed it up because you couldn't really justify the purchase? I'm always kicking myself later when that product is sold out or back ordered because other people got a clue what to do with it before I did! I do try and list ideas to use my products, but I thought I would post some pictures here so everyone could see (for all you visual learners!) what I was thinking.

There is a picture of a treat bag with little chocolate eggs, and some of my little punched eggs that are for sale on Etsy. The little eggs are small enough to be confetti in the bag! They come in a cute little tin tied with a ribbon and a little metal-rimmed tag stamped with an egg. I used the ribbon and tag on the bag. You could easily write someone's name on the tag. I also made a cute little tag with a bunny and eggs. My good friend, Crystal showed me this one. So, I can't really take credit for it, but I thought it was a cute way to use your bunnies and eggs. I cut a long strip off a piece of green cardstock using the "grass" paper edgers. I then cut it into lengths that were roughly the size of my tag. I glue them down and slipped the bunny and eggs in before I layed them down. Now it looks like a bunny searching for eggs in the grass! teeny tiny flowers would also be cute here too, but I don't have that punch - imagine that a punch I don't have!
Well enjoy the ideas and I will talk to you soon!

Susan

No comments: