Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Wonderful Birthday!











Hello! I had a great birthday WEEK celebration! It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends over the last week. Friday some friends came and met me for lunch at work, Saturday my mom planned a wonderful day while we participated in Destination Art, organized by the Stamp Art Shoppe. We had a great lunch downtown at Cafe Bernardo's, and spent the day travelling to different art supply stores in the area. Monday I went to lunch at a Persian restaurant in Rancho Cordova with some friends from work. So yummy! On Tuesday, my actual birthday, my friends took me to lunch at my favorite sushi spot, Mikuni's or McCooney's since it was St. Patrick's Day! To top it all off I took my kids and my mom, brother, and sister to BJ's for dinner that evening! Whewww! That was a lot of eating out! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone! It was a great week! I feel so loved! One of my Auntie's even came up from the Bay Area for a surprise visit! Thanks!

Between Etsy getting busier, and it being time to plan new classes for SAS, life is a little crazy right now. Not to mention work, which surprisingly enough, is getting busier right now. Nick is doing track as well and that is very time consuming. Track meets are torture! Thank goodness I have friends there to talk to! I am feeling pretty exhausted right now and trying to figure out how to plan out my next few months so I have a little down-time! I expected work to be slow right now because it usually is this time of year, and with the economy, well you know what I thought. But, I guess I was wrong! I am busier now than I was at Christmas! Go figure! I am thankful tho, because it means that people are doing better. I planned to teach more classes because I expected work to be slow, and I did not imagine Etsy would be this busy, so now I am a little nuts! I am looking forward to a somewhat quiet weekend. My house desperately needs to be cleaned, and I have some work to catch up on, but we have no plans to go out, or have people over, or have to be anywhere. Thank goodness!

I seem to be able to relax more when my house is clean! So that is definitely a priority! After that, all bets are off!

Posting some pics of some cute items I have on Etsy for spring. Tags seem to be the big sellers on Etsy. I was hoping to sell cards, but they really don't move well. Tags seem to be my biggest sellers, and also supplies like heart punches, eggs, etc... I am planning to make a display at work for my cards to try and sell some of them. I have way too many!

Well, gotta go for now. Have a wonderful day!
Susan

No comments: