Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Laura's Sketch 27







Hello!






I love this sketch! I had several ideas for it, but this was the first one that I created. As soon as I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use the Whimsical Frames set from Hero Arts! Thanks Laura for the wonderful inspiration! I hope I have time to make more from this one!






If you are inspired by this post to make a card using this sketch from 2sketches4U, please leave me a comment or send me an email with your photo! I'd love to see what you have done with it! Please give credit to Laura and 2sketches4U if you post it publicly. We have to give credit where credit is due! Be sure to check out their blog. http://www.2sketches4you.blogspot.com/






I made it through last week! A little bit tired, but I survived. I had a great time with my girlfriends in Reno, made it to my son's award ceremony, got to visit with Dad a bit, and shipped out 6 Etsy orders on Friday! This week is still a little busy with school wrapping up this Thursday, but nothing compared to last week! I am looking forward to summer just to have a little break!






It was fun to get away with the girls even if it was just for one day. I forgot my camera like a dork. So I have no pictures of anything. I guess that can be a good thing! We spent a lot of time in the room in our PJ's! I didn't even get a pic with my phone! Lame! Oh well.






Well, I better say goodnight. I am falling asleep at the keyboard!



Talk to you soon!






Susan






No comments: