Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Inchie Gift Idea


Good evening!

I just wanted to share a great idea for Christmas gifts. In my Inchiewonderland class we made this framed Christmas Art piece. It was very easy to make and I think it came out really cute. I wanted to use my 1" punch to make a pattern of paper for the background, and it just grew from there. I embossed ans stamped on most of the papers and added little Christmas images here and there. Once you get the hang of it you could whip out quite a few with no time at all. I used a lot of images from Art Warehouse stamps and the papers are from everywhere. I just tried to keep the colors somewhat matching. Mounting the squares on parchment and then the brown paper really made the colors pop. Who would have thought brown would be the color to do that? It always surprises me how that works! They looked really nice in the black frames. Let me know if you make some of these Inchie art pieces!


My Rocklin Thunder boys play Roseville tomorrow night! Last game of the regular season and we are expected to win easily. I am still looking forward to it tho! Hopefully my son will get some playing time if they are ahead by a few points. It's been so hard to be second fiddle this year. :( We will find out Saturday night or Sunday who we play first in the playoffs. I heard we may have home field advantage for one or both games. That would be cool.


Well, gotta get to bed!

Susan

No comments: