Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sierra Foothill League Champs!







Whewww! My football boys are 9-0! We beat Del Oro for the very first time last night! We are SFL Champions for the first time! When we Win next week against Roseville, we will have a perfect record for the first time! I am so excited that my son is a part of such a talented team! Go Thunder! I am exhausted today from cheering for hours and and jumping up and down! I get so excited I can't sit or stand still! I will have a perma-grin for the next week at least! On to Roseville and then District play-offs. I have a feeling we could do some serious damage this year! I am clearing my calendar for the games!

Got a couple pictures of my Christmas cards from my classes. I wanted to do a class where we focused on embossing and Christmas Cards are great for that because it makes them so elegant. We did a couple of fun techniques like layering over clear embossed images and using Versamark and glitter embossing powders. Not to mention some of the traditional colors and techniques. The classes were fun and I am now done for the year! I am looking forward to focusing on classes for the new year! I have some really cool stuff planned for my students!

Speaking of my students... I have to give a shout out to all my wonderful Stamp Art Students! You gals rock! I can't tell you how much I enjoy teaching and creating classes for you all. You are so positive and supportive! Mwhah! ;*

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend at the anniversary party for The Stamp Art Shoppe! Lots of fun and new treasures there this weekend! Make sure to come down and check it out! Starting next week I will be working there on Friday and after that on Thursdays and Fridays. So, hopefully I will see you in the store as well as in classes!

Have a great day!
Susan



No comments: