Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy Doing Nothing

Last weekend at The Stamp Art Shoppe was fabulous! Tim Holtz was there teaching classes all weekend and Sandy's Anniversary party was Friday night. I took 2 classes from Tim (awesome!). I wish I could have taken more. Every class is so layered with technique and learning to use his products and just great Tim tips. I was trying to absorb it all in! I also try and pay attention to teaching ideas and styles. He is so good at all those things and seems like a genuinely great person too.

I have been waiting to post until I had a project to show, but I just haven't had time to start anything new of my own, so I guess you'll have to wait! I have been working on a few things, but nothing is finished yet! Thanks for checking in!

Susan

No comments: