Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!





































Wow! I pushed myself the last few weeks while getting ready for classes, working at the salon, and normal mom duties, to make up a few items to sell on Etsy. It is Valentine season you know! Well, it has really paid off! I have sold and resold things until I had to buy more paper and supplies! I was kinda disappointed at my Christmas offerings and I wanted to do more. I guess I can say that I did!

Classes have started again at the Stamp Art Shoppe and I have taught 2 of my 4 classes. Everything went well. I posted a couple of pics of the first class. There are also a couple of pics of some of the items for sale on Etsy. Click the link to the right to see more! Well, I am exhausted and I have to go to bed! Goodnight!

Susan

No comments: