Wednesday, January 28, 2009







Hello! I was contacted the other day by a woman, I am assuming! Anyway, I was contacted by someone from Japan who asked about black and white tags. That sent me into a fury of tag making! I made the flowered ones that I had on my last post, and then after some conversations I decided to make some with an Asian theme and they turned out really beautiful! I kept with a similar theme and just changed around the stamps and paper. I have quite a few stamps and paper with an Asian theme so it was good to bring them out and get some good use out of them! I love the Asian images and also the simple, earthy, style of Asian design. I would like to make a few more, or maybe some cards... With deadlines looming for other projects, I kinda doubt I will have anytime to play in the next few weeks. Thats okay. They will be waiting for me when I do have the time!

My grand-nephew (or is it great-nephew?) is turning one this weekend! I can't believe he is already one! Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I can't wait to spend the day with him and his family! His mommy and I are working on aproject for his party that will be a memorable keepsake for all of them. I will post pictures when we are through.

Valentine's Day is getting close and I have been working on projects, but nothing for my own family! So, this weekend I will try and design some things for them. I might have a few ideas! I have one major client project that I have to get done this weekend tho. I have trying to work out the details and it has been a little challenging. It is almost complete now, and it will be good to get it to my client who has been patiently waiting! I also have classes to kit for, and new ones to conjure up, but no worries! It is a blessing to be busy! I am happy to have 2 or 3 careers to jump back and forth between! You never know these days what tomorrow will bring.
The photos I posted are of the Asian tags, and two little thank you cards I made for my Etsy shop. I used little inchie stamps for the thank you cards. They were fun to make! There are two other designs in my Etsy shop if you are interested. Check out the link to the right.
Have a great day!
Susan

No comments: