Thursday, January 8, 2009

First January post!














































Wow! It's a new year and I am lagging already! I've been busy kitting for my upcoming classes, and finishing projects. I have also been trying to put some new items on Etsy. My store was pretty low in volume! I had grand plans of getting a lot of Christmas stuff on there, but it never happened. I got a few things up and we actually sold 3 items last week! One of the items that sold was Jake's cool Christmas card he made! Yay, Jake! I posted quite a few Valentine items today so check it out! http://www.qdesigns.etsy.com/ or click on the link to the right.

I'll give you a sneak peek of what's going on in my world of paper crafting. Fresh from the cave! The pink and green cards are for my "It's all in the Details" class at the Stamp Art Shop in Roseville. Click on the link to the right for class dates and phone numbers. The red and kraft cards are Valentines card that I have for sale on Etsy. I hit a creative groove last night! I also realized something about myself. I used to make a giant mess and then I decided that I should try and be neater. So I've been trying to be neater when I create, but I think I am more creative in the mess! I was frenzied trying to make all the things that were running thru my head! Well, enjoy the pictures and sign up for classes if you can!
Susan

No comments: