Monday, April 20, 2009

A Touch of Summer

Ahhhh.... I love the warmth of summer sun! I am such a California Girl! I hate the cold! I am so happy that the sun has been out and it has actually been warm! I am wearing shorts right now! I just need to get my lily white self out in the sun to get a little color!

I posted my new classes for the next session over to the right today! Pictures coming soon! Registration will begin at the end of this month, or as soon as you get your newsletter if you are on The Stamp Art Shoppe mailing list. I look forward to seeing you in my classes!

I feel so honored! Two different people featured my work on their blogs! Here are the links to their blogs so you can check them out!
www.onthedotcreations.typepad.com and
www.theartisticblogger.blogspot.com

Thanks for the features, ladies!

Have a great day!

No comments: