Wednesday, April 29, 2009
















Ok, I have to be a bragging mom for a moment, indulge me. My 15 year-old, Nick made dinner Monday night. He is so adorable. He made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and country gravy. Jake is usually our fried chicken-maker, but he wasn't home so Nick and I came up with this simple little recipe. I think it turned out great so we took some pictures! The dogs could smell the yumminess and would not leave the kitchen!
Just a quick post today because I have work to finish up. Here is a card I made for a friend who has a friend who lost her dog. So sad. I hate that we have to lose our precious doggies. I love mine to pieces and I would be so devastated if I lost them.
If you want the recipe for the chicken or info on the card, post a comment for me and I will email you!
Have a great day!
Susan

No comments: