Monday, May 4, 2009

New Classes!








Good Morning, Bloggers!

The new class calendar is out! Finally! I have not posted all my photos on flickr yet, so they will not be on my slideshow yet, but they are coming! I do have a couple new photos on there of some cards I submitted for a weekly contest on the Hero Arts blog. Let me know what you think! If you are looking for card ideas, the Hero Arts Blog is a great place to find them. They have archives of ideas to search through and fresh inspiration everyday. Just go to Hero Arts website and click on "blog". Have fun!

Okay, back to the new classes. Classes are filling up nicely - especially the Macho Cards. The first class of the calendar is this Friday, May 8th at 10am. If you are available, call and put yourself in! Call The Stamp Art Shoppe to sign up! (916)773-4378 It is the Sizzling Summer Cards class where we will be making 4 summer themed cards. Here are some pics. Enjoy!
I hope I will see some of you in class!
Susan


1 comment:

kmorrison80 said...

Wow! I just love the cards that you have on your slide show. I especially like the "how thoughtful you are" card...simple and pretty. Oh, and those Father's Day cards are great too. Your work is getting better and better! I just don't understand how you come up with so many ideas. I really enjoy seeing pics of the fam on your sight..it just gives it that special touch. That dinner that Nick made looks yummy, I definitely want the recipe! ILY ~Kelly~