Wednesday, September 24, 2008






Sooooo... Work has been slow due to the slump in the economy. So, I have been busy crafting away! I now have 24 items for sale on Etsy! Idle hands are the devil's playthings, right? I have taken that quote very seriously lately! I have posted a few pics of my latest additions for you here to see.


Oh! And can we have a moment here for the Cuttlebug embossing folders? Oh yeah! I am loving these little guys! I was a little slow to jump on board, but my crafty friends have been talking them up sooo much, I had to try them. I had bought some little ones awhile back, but I am loving the large ones for card backgrounds. The cards that I posted here are examples of my embossing folders! So much fun!
These pics are my latest additions to Etsy. Please shop my store and buy them! www.qdesigns.etsy.com Okay, enough of the shameless promoting of my wares...
So in other news... I have kinda finished my room. Finished enough to work in it anyway. (Hence, the flurry of activity!) I still have some issues to resolve, but it is good for the moment. I am so glad that I decided to go back to my old paper storage. It is soooo much better! I feel at piece when I am working and I can actually use my Cricut and Big Shot! Before I could hardly get to them.
Well, I am all outta fun tonight. I bid you goodbye!
Q




No comments: